Share Review
Doggy Detail

Dog Waste Removal Service

Cook County, IL

4.9 · 404 reviews
4.9 · 404 reviews
https://ww-marketing.s3.amazonaws.com/images-2017-08-08/contact-us-profile.svg
Chris Thompson
Lake Barrington, IL
Today (11/20/2019) the crew only grabbed about 80% of the waste! My wife stepped in some of the remaining 20% which was super hilarious .. please look on the actual paved patio next time as well! Thank you!
Click one of these share buttons
Email Facebook
Twitter Google+